provocative pie charts
The logic required to connect cause with effect is nearing extinction in the human species, and those of us who still possess that capacity risk ostracization, incarceration, and ultimately elimination for threatening the collective psychosis. A risk well-worth taking, I might add.
The fork does not cause obesity.
There is an argument thread on Alex Berenson's substack post today about [religious] "evil" causing these problems which reminds me of this. By not honing in on the shooter, we are missing the cause. The cause is a deranged mental state, most likely caused by what these children are given over many years while their brains are developing --in food, water, injections and medication. And let's not forget marijuana as Berenson also points out (he has written a book about this) and which was a factor in the Texas shooter case.
These shootings didn't happen 50 years ago because kids weren't as mentally ill back then. They weren't inhaling pesticide and poison soaked pot (its not the pot your mom used to smoke and the Texas shooter was a chronic pot smoker). They weren't as mentally ill because we weren't feeding them chemicals and hormone disrupting ingredients through their food and water or injecting them with 72 shots of poison by the time they are 13.
Witty Twitter repartee:
“How many deaths would have
to occur by gun for you as a
gun owner to change your
stance and give up your gun?”
“How many rapes have to occur
before you cut off your dick?”
You dumbasses who are happy to have been American for the last two years rather than Canadian or Australian but oppose an armed citizenry better wise up and remember the one single difference between your country and theirs.
Wow. This simple post sure brought out the people who truly believe in American liberty and the bill of rights...and those that don't. Commenters I used to have respect for because of their rational thinking skills have just shown their true colors. I don't pick and choose the liberties that people should have given to them by their creator even if I think that some people shouldn't have them. True liberty means allowing others to have their liberty, even if we vehemently disagree with what they do with that liberty and even if what they do has disastrous consequences. Having liberty doesn't cause these disasters. In most cases out of control government control and interference does. We have already seen what is being done to free speech. Haven't we learned anything? If just one liberty is taken away for what may seem like a good reason at the time, the rest of them fall as well. Have we already forgotten the last two years of utter tyranny on this planet? Keep justifying taking away liberty because of fear and what we experienced over the last two years will seem like the good old days. We need to wise up. And fast.
Unless the mass shooter is a leftist. Then the "gun" does the shooting, like a "vehicle" automatically runs into street dancers. These inanimate objects are animate!
all life is precious.
when they want my guns because some nut case shoots up a school they use the precious lives of the victims,
but insist on abortion
all life is precious, including in utero.
i conclude they want to disarm me to take my liberty!
It's the whole gun debate thing again and shrilled by idiots who know nothing about guns - why not ban knives, or fists, or boots or cars. Up here in the Once Great White North Emperor Blackface's Gun Minions are busy concocting up ways to eventually disarm folk with any type of gun and for any reason, be it hunting, farming or sport. A disarmed population is an unprotected population ye see. And that's after the idiots admit that legally held guns are responsible for a fraction of a % of gun crime.... but hey, why let solid facts get in the way of crappy policy!
Strange how just a couple months ago the “hero” Zylensky” told the world he needed ammo and not a ride, and was cheered along with his citizens for wanting weapons. But now our leaders want to remove our guns. Funny, how that works.
No way, brosef - the cause of both rape and mass shootings is _obviously_ Climate Change.
Yes. Dr Meryl Nass says -
School shootings. I am sorry but this needs to be said.
1. Normal people have no interest in killing children, especailly ones they do not know, especially in large numbers.
2. In my view, only people subject to mind control (please investigate Sirhan Sirhan or read about US intelligence agency attempts to create mind controlled assassins beginning in the 1950s) or people taking certain drugs are even capable of carrying out such an act.
3. School shootings are the most provocative and effective way to initiate a change in gun laws, which means taking away the guns from some or all of the people who privately own them.
4. The large number of American gun owners pose a daunting challenge to the globalists who wish to control them. Police and military will not be willing to enter the homes of gun owners to remove their guns or for other purposes.
5. Few Europeans, Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders own guns, and it is believed by many that the imposition of much harsher lockdowns on the citizens of these nations, compared to the US, was enabled by this fact.
6. There have been shortages of guns and ammunition in the US since the onset of the pandemic. Whether this is due to supply-demand, including increased purchases by the federal government, or to other market forces, is not clear.
7. There has been very little exploration into the past history of those who committed mass murders in the US in recent years, especially in schools. I want to know if any or all of these mass murderers may have been enrolled in black mind control projects.
8. I want a full accounting of the mind control programs paid for with taxpayer dollars in the US and elsewhere.
9. I want an investigation into the many thousands of self-reported "targeted individuals" (TIs) who complain of voices beamed into their heads and other forms of what can only be termed torture.
10. I want an investigation into the implants some of these people claim were introduced into their bodies.
11. We are being attacked in many perverse ways, and we must open our eyes, pull our power back, or the attacks will continue and will destroy us.
Individualists have two really empowering things on our ideological side - guns and electronic devices. Gun, because they empower the individual against the deranged mob. They've got to think twice about knocking on our door to arrest us. The devices, because they empower us to thumb our nose at annoying collectivism and make solitude mentally engaging, destroying the old boredom that compelled us to reluctantly seek out group activities.
We have to be somewhat sober about the devices. As much as we love them, they're quite addictive and can lead to dangerous levels of social isolation, especially among kids. This is a real problem. I've said on here before, I believe there's a connection between the madness we're seeing in the world and devices addiction, which is trapping people in hyper-individualistic solitary confinement. It's driving collectivists, particularly elites, insane as they can't connect the dots. They just know something is terribly wrong. The inner ideologue is screaming. The conscious mind feels it acutely, but can't see it and therefore can't address it. In the meantime they're surrendering to the ideological madman and embracing any madness that brings some measure of ideological satisfaction, even if harmful. This is a dire situation, and the devices are the hidden culprit. Dare we say anything about these little miracles of blissful individualism?
Agree BUT I have PERSONALLY seen a person go COMPLETELY crazy and homicidal from an SSRI/SSRI-enhancing herb (St John's Wort/5-HTP). Some/most of them have black box warnings for a reason (the drugs, not the herbs, but it happens with both).
ANH-USA has researched dozens of the most high-profile cases of violent crimes over the last few decades. We found that in just under half of the cases (eleven out of twenty-three), the perpetrator was documented to be taking, or had recently stopped taking, some form of antidepressant or antipsychotic medication.
I agree with you. The person pulling the trigger is responsible.
Violence, especially gun violence, is glorified and glamorized in media and video games. Even the so-called super hero movies are filled with killing. I don't have a gun. I don't like guns. I don't get it. I never have. But I do understand the need for the 2A, especially in the past two years.
We have a problem in our culture. We can't begin to solve it until we acknowledge it.
Violence as entertainment should be thoroughly disavowed by society.
Ah , cunning kitty…. Don't you know that humans have WAY less common sense than cats???
The obvious often confuses them.